Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Happy 1st-Year Birthday Baby Claris!!!


How's your weekend?

I had a fruitful weekend ^^

I celebrated my niece's first year birthday and also had BBQ with my sisterhood~!!!

========================================================================
Claris actual 1st year birthday is supposed to be tomorrow = 13th October 09. However because it is not on a weekend, so we celebrated on 10th October 09 instead :)

She wore a lovely dress and a lovely shoe for her birthday party~!!!

Ta-da~!!! This is my lovely cute little niece. I love her so much~!!!



And see how much she loves my Jamie...She always sayang my tummy when I asked her where is mei-mei (sister)...



Actually I always think we look quite alike leh... Hahaha... I hope my baby Jamie will be as cute as baby Claris ^^



Hee... See some of the candid shots my hubby took of Claris while she explored and examined the new things she found lying on the floor... I think she will be an engineer like her mummy~!!! ^^











More candid shoots of her trying to understand how to move the toy car... see her deep in thoughts and her smirk smiles... hahaha...











And when it is time for singing the birthday song... we crowded around the very yummy and beautiful cake... so sweet... so girly... nice...We gathered for the family photo taking...







Can't wait till my Jamie is born and celebrate her first month and then first year birthday~!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment