Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

36th Week Checkup...

Just had my supper~!!!

After getting something from my brother, my hubby and I headed towards Chong Pang Nasi Lemak for supper!!! I ordered too much~~~ Heehee... I ordered Chicken Wings, Otak, Ikan Bilis with peanuts, fried eggs and curry vegetables~~~ Hehehe...

Yummy...

It's to celebrate my little weight gain for these two weeks :P

I even had Swenson Fish and Chip for dinner at 4.30pm just now after the gynae checkup :P heehee...

Yea! I gained only 400g for the last two weeks, while my ger ger gained 500g... She is 2.7kg now and me 62.9kg... Not bad hor... I gained only 10kg so far ^^ A good weight gain... Think my ger ger will be around 3.2kg by the time she is born.

Hmmm.. but one thing is, she is still in her notti beech position :( Gynae tried to turn her again but well... I think she turned back herself liao...Like my gynae said, my baby is a notti baby...

kekeke... but I guess it's coz she has a rebellious daddy and mummy lor :P So no choice... Heehee...

Gynae said I have two more weeks before I need to make the decision whether to C-sec before the due date or continue to wait for the due date to see if there will be a miracle that Jamie will turn over on her own.

Hmmm.. Lets pray hard that Jamie will decide to turn over on her own within these two weeks ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment