Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Brian~

Jamie went for her first children birthday party last Saturday!!!

Was really happy that Jamie was invited though Annie had wanted a simple birthday celebration for Brian.

There was a lovely cake with a jungle theme and lotsa of party hats!

Seriously, I cannot remember when's the last children party I attended but this is definitely the first children party I attended with Jamie! And I am looking forward for more to come! I can't help but start thinking about Jamie's birthday party already ^^

Heehee, still thinking about the theme for Jamie's party :D

Partly, I am also not sure if I have found a job by then. If I am still on freelance job, then budget maybe a constraint. Hence, I pray that I can find a full time job soon so that I can start saving for Jamie's birthday party :)









No comments:

Post a Comment