Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hard Truths that Wakes the Giant...

Many will feel that hard truths are something we should prefer not to know. Sometimes I feel that way too. However, being able to feel the pain is better than feeling nothing at all about it anymore.

After feeling upset over it for so many years, I finally know the answer. I finally know what I had thought had happened, did happen.

For those who are still guessing what I am talking about, guess not. Because I will not want to talk about it anymore. I am happy to know the answer that kept me sleepless over the years.

And yes, I cried very hard over it before. I still fear for the worst. I still fear the history will repeat itself. I fear all efforts will be gone to the drain because of this stain.

I keep telling myself that I have to be extra grateful and thankful for this second chance. It did not come easy. It came because of many efforts from people who still believe in me.

Thank you all my friends who still have faith in me and believe in me. Thank you very much! I will not let your efforts and prayers gone to waste.

I will keep working hard till the last second from the verdict.

Only two months and I feel belonged and loved by my new comrades...

Please let me stay here for good...

Please...

No comments:

Post a Comment