Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

2 more days to Jamie's 1st Year Birthday Party...

It's quite an irony why I could blog today.

Not coz I was sick with stomach flu, I guess I might not have time to blog until after Jamie's Birthday Party~

Just 2 more days left~ And I could say I am 90% ready :) I just need to do a few more things and buy a few more things will do :) The rest like the following had been completed and packed in boxes. And those ordered would be sent directly to the venue on the day of the event latest by 5.30pm.

1. Goodie Bags - 4 varieties x 10pc each
2. Balloon package - 1 jumbo balloon bouquet, 2 entrance balloon bouquet and 7pc x 3 bouquet of printed balloons.
3. Catering - 100 pax
4. Cake - 3kg and 2-tier
5. Table Cloth/Banner/Posters/Decorations

I just need to buy/pack the following and will do all done :)

1. More plates and cutleries for cake cutting
2. More cups and syrup + ice for drinks
3. Stationery for decoration purposes
4. Guestbook - still thinking how to do it
5. Angbao Box - With Sandra
6. Pool Pit - Borrowing from Ivy
7. Balls for the Pit
8. Colouring Pages and Crayons
9. Guestlist - still thinking how should I prepare the guest list.. hmmm...
10. Music for the day
11. Portable Speaker
12. Icecream and cone/cup for the children

Almost done :D

It's always a mixed feeling to plan an event. As much as I think it's fun, I am stressed over whether:
1. my guests will enjoy themselves
2. my guests will have enough food
3. whether any bad things will happen
4. whether the weather will be good
5. whether the gifts will be able to cover the expenses (oops :X)

But I guess it's pretty normal to feel this way? Hmmm...

Anyway I really hope things will turn out well and everyone will enjoy the day and the kids will love the goodie bags :D

Okay, time to rest.

Will need to go to office to finish some work before I can go off to see the doc and go home to rest... Nitez :)

Hope to chat again here soon ^^

Oh ya, I hadn't shared about the vendors/suppliers I chose for the party :) I will share more after the party k so I can give a more accurate comment :) Anyway, so far their customer service is really good :) And the vendors/suppliers I am using now are:

1. Catering - Elsie's Kitchen (Halal)
2. Cake - Pine Gardens
3. Balloons - Baby Kid World
4. Goodie Bags - Baby Kid World + Baby Terror Online + Many Party Favours + Kidz Goodies
5. Table Cloth/Banner - Baby Kid World
6. Party Supplies - a shop in AMK and SKP in Bishan

Will comment more on each vendor/supplier after the event ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment