Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

Thank you all who remembered my hatch day! I had received your loads of love! Thank you very much! It's your love that makes me grow stronger everyday :)

The extensive weeks of celebration had ended today and I am officially 36 years old this year! Seriously I still cannot believe how time flies and I tell myself that I am really blessed with a "childish" look... 

I mean.. Do you not agree I don't look my age? Kekeke ^^

I had fallen in love with this picture and my new perm. I wish I can style my hair as nice as this everyday :P 

Thank you all my family, friends, cousin, Laogong and children for the wonderful celebrations. I am very fortunate to be loved by you all! I always believe that friendship and kinship don't come easy and ought not to be taken for granted. I will spend the rest of my life to love you all back! ^^ 

My Weeks of Celebrations

Lunch and High Tea at MBS with 姐妹 Xia and Wen on 18 April 2015...




Dinner with my piggies.. Yvonne and Pearl on 24 April 2015... 

Love from office! 

Staycation @ Hotel Jen, Puteri Harbour...





Birthday High Tea with my buddy 同窗 on 27 April 2015...








My birthday outing today (28 April 2015) with my cousin, her children and my children...this is my first time celebrating my birthday with Nephew Keith whose birthday falls on the same day as mine! 

My sweet and thoughtful Cousin Kherray even bought us cakes!!! Thank you my closest and dearest Cousin! Both my kids and I had so much fun today that I am already looking forward to our next play date together! 













My birthday dinner celebration with my family tonight (on 28 April 2015). We had the free firehouse ice cream as "the cake" this year! 



Happy Children = Happy Mummy! 



"Ice cream cutting" with my darlings! 


I used to hope to achieve many things during my new age-year but now I feel that nothing is more important than good health and true happiness. 

But I still wish to achieve something different every year. Since year 2013, I managed to do some things I usually don't do...

Year 2013
1. I never dare to take challenging roller coasters or exciting theme park rides. But that year, I  took the Battlestar Galactica ride during my birthday celebration as a form of conviction.
2. That year is my first overseas trip with friends. I went to the country I always wanted to go to - Beijing, China.
3. I slimmed down 16kg in 3 months! 
4. I experienced HFMD outbreak at home where my hubby and two children were infected with HFMD. 
5. I extracted all four of my wisdom teeth via GA.

Year 2014 
1. That year was my first time traveling with one friend. I went to Taiwan in Feb with Yvonne.
2. That trip was also my first trip I didn't do any pre-trip itinerary planning.
3. I decided to apply for posting and successfully got into a new division from Sept onwards. 
4. I had my first staycation with Yvonne and another first staycation with my Uni friends.
5. First time experiencing Chicken Pox outbreak at home. And I finally had my chicken pox!!!
6. We lost someone very special to us...:(

Year 2015
This year is going to be a very exciting year for me and I going to have loads of first times! The following are just some of my exciting happenings this year! 
1. Change of job
2. First time Travelling with Qiuling and First time experiencing organic farming! Will share more when the details are firmed up. 
3. First "Solo" Travelling! Visiting Net in Bangkok! 
4. First overseas trip with Uni friends Ivy, Sandra and Russ (even though it's only legoland for a start...)
5. Yay! I finally did my Root Canal and Crowning!

And many many more happenings in the pipeline or brewing in process...

The thought of all the new happenings made my heart beats faster! Hope it does for you too! If it does, please stay tune to hear more about my solo trip and organic farming trip! 

Meantime, happy holidays to all those who have plans or no plan for the coming long weekends! ^^











No comments:

Post a Comment