Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Small Claim Tribunal for WITC

Haizz.. read in the papers today about WITC closure and the unhappy customers who wanted to sue the company. There are instructions on the papers for me to claim my compensations.

Sighh.. hope I can get some money back.

I guess women are like that one, like to sign a lot of package when they are very free, but when they are busy, they forget all about it... until either the shops closed down or when the package expire... ARGHHH..

anyhow I think I was very foolish to sign all the facial and nails packages lah. And then when I got busy with my baby, I stopped using the packages. Well, I think it's about time I enjoy the packages asap and have more ME time, since my helper is a great help so far ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment