Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jamie First Visit to the Library (to borrow books) and Facial with Mummy

Another tiring day today!

Hahaha, guess I cannot stop going out whenever I am not sick :P Let's hope I stay healthy for many more weeks ^^

Frankly I realized I had enjoyed myself so much lately that I am all recharged to start working really soon :) Yeah, I guess I had almost burnt myself out for the last 4 months plus before the arrival of my new helper.

Pardon me if you have mistaken what I mean. I have always enjoyed spending time with my baby girl. However, things is kinda of complicated if you are staying with the inlaws and not working. Maybe it's just me being paranoid but somehow I feel that I am expected to contribute more at home, example doing ALL the housework.

Taking care of Jamie had taken up most of the time in the day and at times at night when she chooses to play till past 12 midnight. Plus all the baby related houseworks, it's kinda of burnt up a large portion of my ME time already. But most older generation won't understand what's ME time. To them, not working is having ALL THE TIME in the world to ourselves. Sigh...

Anyhow, bringing baby out alone is no longer an issue to me. I started to enjoy it a lot. However, I can't bring her out ALONE for too long, because (1) She doesn't always like to be in the stroller these days and she is getting heavier to be carried on the carrier for a few hours. (2) It's tiring when I still have all the baby related housework to do, after I reached home. (3) Inlaws may think I am going out to anyhow spend money again. Hence I can't bring baby out anytime I want to.

Was almost burnt out over this.

UNTIL Pyone came to my rescue!!! Really appreciate her help and the availability of this extra pair of hands. I can now spend more time enjoying being with Jamie ^^ And I can bring Jamie out more often too! This helps to recharge me and get me ready to slowly build up my momentum to work. If I had to start work immediately after Pyone's arrival, I will definitely be less than willing to start work. However, after enjoying this 'Tai Tai' lifestyle, I started to feel, it's time to earn the bucks to maintain this wonderful lifestyle :P Hahaha...

Anyhow, back to today's Blog Topic :)

Forgot that today Grandma-in-law has her usual physiotherapy session, hence ended up needed to bring Jamie and Pyone along to my facial session. After the WITC scam, I had become pretty paranoid and decided to finish up all the on-hand package with the other salons. I had always been scared to go to the TPY facial place (not convenient to reveal the name here, if you are interested to know more, please ask me in personal ^^) because of their pushy style. However, I will really like a good facial after 1 year. Hence I decided to pay them a visit today.

See how excited Jamie was to go gai-gai...





See Jamie all ready to go out!!!



We reached TPY central pretty early. We had lunch at my favourite Loh Mee stall!!! Yummy!!! And then visited the Library for a while. It's Jamie's first time borrowing books from the Library (despite visiting the Library a few times already). She was really excited when I showed her a book about COLOURS. She seemed to like bright colours like YELLOW and ORANGE a lot. She even stretched out her hands to flip the storybook!!!

We borrowed 3 books for Jamie! See her first 3 borrowed Story Books!!!



As usual, it was a stressful Facial Session with a few people - from sales manager to even the beautician, 'nagging' at me to sign up another package. I have to say I quite like the firming treatment I did today but I think I know feel that for that amount I have to pay for the facial package, I will rather buy a whole set of SK II product and diligently apply them everyday. I think the effect may be better than going for a once a month facial!!!

Yeah, you are right!!!

After being cheated and all, I am definitely a BIG BIG fan of SK II :P Hahaha... I always am since a few years back. And even more so now ^^

But well, like what my hubby always says, 'How can your eye-circle go away when you continue to sleep late every night? The salon is just talking cok when they said they can cure your eye-circle' and 'How can once a month facial works more more wonder than using SK II everyday and eating birdnest every week?' Hahaha...

But I have to say hor, so far my massages work, but need to do exercise at the same time too to help break down fats even faster. If not, it doesn't work as well. Anyway, I am going to activate my remaining 1 year of California fitness membership next week~~~ It's time to work out and burn those fats~!!!

And hor, I really feel SHIOK when I succeed in rejecting the signing of another facial package! I was sooooooo worried they don't let me walk out of the salon manz! But I guess they can't be nasty to me when I have the baby with me :X Hehehe...

Hee, after my facial, I took Jamie for her shopping spree (again)~!!!

Hahaha, Shopping nowadays is all about Jamie :P Even Pyone agreed with me ^^

I didn't realized there is such a MEGA KIDDY PALACE in TPY Central!!! OMG!!! And I had so much fun, just window shopping!!! Saw a walker which is really nice and pretty. Will get it for Jamie in a few months time after she starts crawling.

Take a look at Jamie's Loots. Hahaha, actually I did not buy many things. Just bought some 'essential items' which I had thought of buying for some time. Got Jamie her rubber duckie for bathtime, some face towels (always run out of it because Jamie drools a lot MORE these days), more socks (9-18m), a snack container (soon she will get to eat gerber puffs etc) and a pretty pretty hair band! Tried it on for her just now and it looks really pretty on her!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment