Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Sleepy Saturday...

Halo All!!!

It's a Sleepy Saturday for me. I woke up after my hubby went to NTU for his lessons at 8am. And then had breakfast and took a nap till 12plus and woke up for lunch and now I am sleepy again...

Hehe.. as usual I am playing my Cafeworld and Shanghai Dynasty game. And it's so addictive that I hadn't been packing my room :( I should start doing it liao manz, never know if I will pop soon.

Had some BH contractions symptoms lately and suddenly there will be a menstrual cramp alike feeling down my uterus... And then my thighs had started to cramp. And my lower back is aching like crazy these days...

Somehow, just somehow I had this feeling, baby is coming out soon...

Kinda of scary hor, when everything isn't ready yet. I had been thinking how to get the room ready and arranged to move over my niece's baby cot. However, I think I may just buy a new and cheap baby cot from IKEA, stored it somewhere meantime, and if I popped suddenly, at least my hubby don't need to panick because there isn't any cot ready yet. He could easily set the baby cot up while I am in the ward. Sounds like a good idea hor? Anyway, it cost $50 to get the mover to move in my niece's cot coz my brother said it cannot be dismantled... and the new cot from IKEA only costs $79...

Oh yaa, Shopping was great last Thursday :) I bought quite a number of things at a superb cheap price...at Chinatown... And I may drop by for more soon...

1. 3 for $10 baby dresses
2. 4 for $10 baby bath towels
3. 1 baby dress for $6
4. 2 sets of mittens + booties for $2 per set

I even bought 2 dresses for my niece at $12 each. Wow~!!! It's like you can get everything here for 50% of the price in department stores and the quality looks ok to me. Anyway baby tends to grow up too fast and will be wasteful to buy too many too expensive clothes for them. I had a whole 5-tier drawers of hand-down items!!! And just want to buy some for going out or when there are guests...

We had a lot of food too ^^ At last, I get to eat my first Char Kway Teow in these 33 weeks... but it tasted okay okay only. What's worse was the aunty mixed up our orders, and gave me a $3 instead of $2.50 order (which didn't have any clam) and took so long to serve us. I realised pregnant women are very impatient when comes to food. When they said they are hungry and need food, it really means they need food now!!! It happened that day and I was boiling when the food was served late (they served other people first somemore!!!) and I felt like scolding the stupid aunty. She gave us the wrong order and took so long to serve and still did not even apologise. Keep saying 'must queue up mah... I already cooked for $3... what u want?' KAOZ... blood boils...

Blacklist her stall please... no clam in my Char Kway Teow somemore and they wrote there BIG BIG.. Fresh Clams Char Kway Teow 鲜蛤炒果条...That's the stall name... At New Bridge Centre, Hawker Centre...Blacklist the stall~!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway after we bought the baby stuffs and walked towards the authentic Heritage Centre that rows of shophouses to look for my long sleeve pyjamas, I thought for a long time before I decided to buy the $12 one set of pyjamas for my confinement. I bought 2 sets. And I realised I bought S size... Hmmm... I hope I won't be too fat for it by that time...

We then had coconut juice!!! AT LAST~!!! The Whole Coconut that type lor... hehehe... Ohhh.. we had watermelon juice at the hawker centre too.. then we had coconut juice. Qiuling drank Avocado Milk... looked for thick and creamy...

After that we took the Circle Line (my first time on circle line) back to Bishan~ Bought the wrapper for my niece's dresses, and some items from kiddy palace...I signed up as a member and managed to get 10% for all the items I bought ^^ Prices stated are after discount.

1. Baby Changing Mat (L) $11.60
2. Baby Powder Container (S) $3.51
3. 1 set of pillow and bolster casing - $12.51

Then we had Yong Tau Fu Laksa at J8 Food Junction ^^

Hahaha, what a day of eating and shopping~!!!

But hor, I came home with a killing backache... or should I call it pelvic pain...somewhere near my Hip Bones... It was as if it's breaking apart and I was almost in tears...And my Hubby did the massage we learnt in class. It works~!!! So mummies, do go for Mrs Wong classes if you are delivering in TMC k? Her textbooks are very comprehensive too :)

Here goes my BH Contractions...

Kinda of Pain... But then as long as baby is engaged and head down... think I will be pretty happy... it's better than the need to C-Sec...

Hmmm, my hubby is psycho-ing me to do full epidural... So it would not be too painful. But I realised normally those who did full epidural will end up having assisted delivery... so it actually costs more... Hmmm... And I wish to experience the real 'sensation' of giving birth at least once in my whole life. Especially when, we may only have one child...

What should I do???

No comments:

Post a Comment