Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Shorter Sleeping Hours...

Guess what?

I woke up at 8plus today :(

I slept at 2plus last night.

However, I realised it was a deep sleep. I didn't even hear my hubby's alarm clock rang and I didn't know what time he left home to school.

Wonder if it is a good thing or not.

Does that mean I won't be able to hear Jamie's cry then?

I doubt so leh, coz she will be in the same room as me, together with the Confinement Lady as well. She will confirm wake me up when Jamie cries right? Hmmm...

Anyhow, I am really amused by those who are breastfeeding well. Guess it has become an issue for many mummies to worry about not enough breast milk for the baby. Same for me.

I hope my ger has enough to drink. Of coz, I bought the formula milk to standby. However, I still hope I can total breastfeed if possible. Breastfeeding is something so natural. Hence it's every mum's dream to be a 'cow' and able to satisfied their babies' desire.

But I guess, it is again something we cannot control but yet can do our best. That's why we invest in such expensive breastpump mah~!!! Hahaha... But of coz latching is the best lah ^^ But better than don't have :P

No comments:

Post a Comment