Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Miss my Nov08 Sgbrides Khakis...

Just saw a message left by one of our Nov08 Sgbrides!!!

Thanks pinky81~~~ Add my MSN account k?

And went to take a look at the Nov 08 MTB forum just now in Sgbrides... So quiet there now... Actually, I miss the good old days when we all shared about our wedding preparation and encourage each other along the way while we planned for our wedding.

Wedding preparation is a Long Process and there is a lot of hidden details to take note of. I really appreciate all the suggestions, feedbacks and encouragement we received from each other along the way.

Now that we are almost married for one year, I really hope everyone is living in bliss and will all live happily ever after ^^

Hope to catch up with everyone soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment