Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Conviction...

Another late night due to my work committment. Just crawled into bed and feeling sleepy. But I still wish to struggle to stay awake for a little longer.

Staying awake to reflect and share my conviction. Though busy with work and my two darlings, I do not wish to stop blogging. I miss those days when I had more time to blog. But it doesn't mean I cannot be consistent in my blogging now. But I need to pace myself and not to be overly ambitious so that I do not exhaust myself and lose faith eventually.

This is what I am convicted to do for a start, apart from revamping my blog design...

Every morning, I will do a sharing on my Facebook Page. Maybe a song or a message which I heard or read. It can also be a news or Facebook article which I read the night before. It can also be some crazy new apps game that people or myself is crazy about.

I will post my OOTD at least once a week on my Facebook Page. I will like to share my new loots with you or even lelong my preloved items so that I can buy more loots! Hehe! 

I will hope to post a picture of what I eat for lunch or dinner. I will hope to save up enough to buy a convention oven so I can share my baking videos with you! 

Every night before I sleep, I will write a simple blog post or share on my Facebook Page. Topics can be on the latest news or Facebook articles I spotted. It can also be a simple self reflection. 

Meantime, I will continue to revamp my blog and make it more reader-friendly and more appealing to sponsors too. ^^ Please feel free to leave your comments or drop me an email on how you think I can improve on my blog! 

Okay, I think my brain has stopped functioning. Haha! Night everyone! 

There are so many events lining up this month and next month, so stay tune for my posts on my happenings! 



No comments:

Post a Comment