Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Anytime, Anywhere

It's kinda of early compared to the last time to b stuck by this discomfort. But well every experience is different I guess.

Though it could happen anytime and anywhere but it also has its blessings. At least I can eat fish and seafood this round lol

Skin is getting bad these days but I think this is part and parcel of hormonal change.

When boss asked me what help do I need after I returned to work, I told her frankly I don't know. Becoz I was not working when I had Jamie. There was no rush in anything and pace of life was OTOT. This is the first time I experience stress during this difficult period.

But I feel it has it's blessings though. At least we don't have to b worried got money for milk powder and diapers or not. Now I can even think of upgrading the ward to something more luxurious but not sure if it's worth the extra hundreds to spurge like that :(

Another blessing about working now is it stops me from thinking nonsenses. I remember I was crying a lot when I had Jamie becoz I was alone at home and negative thoughts just kept poisoning me. As much as I knew I am growing even fatter now, I also know I have datelines to worry more than my increasing weight.

But of coz this one has to go through more stress with me than Jamie. And I hope this means, the child will love me even more too, after knowing how much stress Mummy needs to go through to keep the job to ensure he/she gets a good life...

No comments:

Post a Comment