Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

House Warming... (09072011)

First of all, I will like to thank everyone who attended my house warming on 9th July 2011 (Saturday)!!!

I understand that Saturdays are really precious to many and hence all the more, I appreciate everyone who reserved their special Saturday to share our joy in our new nest :)

Thank you once again!!!

And for friends who did not managed to make time last Saturday but still like to visit us, feel free to drop us an email/SMS or phonecall to let us know when you are dropping by :) We love playing host and Welcome visitors :D Jamie loves playmates too!!!

Thanks for all the gifts too :D We really like them very much and will make effective use of them :D

Too many photos to share le :P Please browse from my Facebook instead :D









No comments:

Post a Comment