Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dayouts with Rachelle

Was very happy that I managed to catch up with Rachelle before her maternity leave ended. Though it was a short 3hr lunch and shopping session at Paragon, I really enjoyed myself. And from the photos you can also see that Jamie enjoyed herself very much too.

Jamie seemed to be so interested in adult food nowadays. She will stare at whatever is on the table and salivate ALOT when she sees us eat. Phew... I guess she is really looking forward to her first semi-solid food in a few hours time then ^^

Most people tell me its kinda of early to feed her with semi-solid food but I guess it's worth a try since she seems to be so looking forward to it everyday :P Maybe she can end up helping me save on milk powder :P

See the greedy looking Jamie...



No comments:

Post a Comment