Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Hallo 2012~!!!

Hallo 2012!!!

I can't believe I failed to follow up with my blogging again :(

Well, I put it down into my new year resolution for year 2012 to keep blogging~~~ So you going to hear more from me once again (I hope!)! Oops.. Yes! U will~~~

The last time I blogged was when I was busy juggling with work and Jamie's birthday party :) It was great though I had 50% lesser guests than last year. I thought the numbers was more manageable, and I think the little children really love to make cupcakes! Maybe I can consider organising cupcake making workshops for little children or cupcake deco sessions for birthday parties for extra income :P hahaha... But really, it is more for the fun~!!!

See how HAPPY the little angels were~~~

See Little Children Happy Makes me Happy too ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment