Pages

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Growing Old Together

Heehee,

I know some of you must be thinking how come I hadn't been uploading much photos of myself here...

Actually if you really want me to upload hor... I actually have TOO MANY photos to upload coz I love taking photos~!!! Heehee... And those who know me, knows that I had been uploading a lot of photos into facebook lately too :D

But okay lah, I should upload photos here too :D

Recently, I uploaded a Photo Album in Facebook called "Growing Old Together" that listed out all the major moments I had with Laogong from 2005-2009. Yea, I am still finding time to sort out the photos from 2000-2004. Will post when I found them all k?

Hereby, I will post a summary of the Growing Old Together Album k?

2005

First Visit to Yeewen's house


My Favourite Ah Lian hair colour


Our First KL Trip


2006

The Proposal - at Bintan


Our ROM


Our ROM-moon Trip to KL and Bangkok


Our First Overseas NYE Countdown - Batam


2007

Our First Snorkelling Trip - Redang


Our First Roadtrip - Taiwan and Hongkong


2008

Our First Mosquito Feasting Trip - Pulau Besar (hahaha...)


Our Wedding Album


Our Big Day


Our Honeymoon - Japan and Shanghai


Our First Xmas Together as Mr and Mrs Lok


Our First NYE Countdown as Mr and Mrs Lok


2009

Our 9th Year Anniversary


First Mega Aquarius Birthday Celebration for Laogong


Valentime Day Celebration


Bintan Trip (before discovery of pregnancy)


My Birthday Celebration (with our new additional)


Our First Roadtrip to JB


Our First Roadtrip to Malacca


Night Safari after 28wk scan


Hohoho... And these are only from 2005-present. Wait till you see the photos from 2000...

Okok, will dig it out and post it for you all to see k :)

Wow... it's 3.30am already~!!!

I better go and sleep soon :) My Jamie is kicking me non-stop... she must be sleepy ^^

Nitez All... Hope ya, enjoy the photos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment